JOB SEARCH CLUB
WE ARE A JOB SEARCH CENTRE LOCATED IN MONTREAL
Welcome to our job searching club! This section of our website will help you better sell your skills and values in today’s job market. Are you looking for work? The possibilities are many. The Club offers various tools that will save you time and will ease your search. Maximize your chances of finding the job you want by following our step-by-step advice.
“The ideal process to give a new boost to your career.”
Are you eligible for our assistance in finding a job in Montreal?
- You are 18 years or over
- You can speak and write French
- You live in Montreal
- You are a Canadian citizen
- You have permanent resident status
- You are a refugee with a CSQ
- You have an open work permit
- Your spouse/partner has an open work permit
- You are available for conducting an intensive jobwork search
- You know exactly what you want to do
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
“People are at the very heart of our activities.”
Services offered by our employment club
- Creating or updating your resume
- Adapting your skills to today’s work market
- Writing cover letters - Preparing for a job interview
- Analyzing and enhancing your interview skills
- Step-by-step, personalized coaching
- Group workshops on key job search actions
- Personalized individual meetings
“Our advice will make you stand out in job interviews.”
The values of our local employment centre in Montreal
“Did you know? According to a study by Emploi-Québec, published in 2016 , some 83,700 immigrants were employed in Quebec in 2015, that is, 14.2% of total employment, and an employment rate of 57.7%. Why not you?”
Source: Emploi Québec
- Team spirit: Our team is made up of diverse individuals with a variety of experiences and points of view. This enables us to provide you with the best training possible.
- Client relation: We base our client relation on your particular objectives. We give you the tools you need to be ready to integrate the work market. In a word, our client relation is based on developing your professional potential.
“Because we take your success to heart.”
- A warm welcome and an open mind: Whether you have an open work permit or you are an accepted refugee, we are happy to welcome you and help you find a better life in Montreal. Because being open to the world begins with being open to others. So if you’re eligible to our programs, please contact us.
“Our services are available Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday till noon. Come and discuss your job search with our experienced counsellors!”