SPECIALIZED SERVICES FOR NEWCOMERS
OUR SERVICES AIM TO PROMOTE THE INTEGRATION OF NEWCOMERS INTO THE QUÉBEC LABOUR MARKET.
More than 80% of newcomers find employment, internships or training. Our services help you to:
- Aim for a clear employment objective
- Understand the Quebec school system and develop skills
- Write your curriculum vitae, cover letters, business cards, etc.
- Discover the best job search techniques and conduct successful job interviews
- Acquire a first Quebec experience
- Keeping your job
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Speak and write French
- Reside on the island of Montreal
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or accepted refugee
- Be available to conduct a full-time job search
- Have a clear and realistic job objective
We offer our services in French and English.
Nos services sont offerts tant en français qu’en anglais.